Hi Chemistry,

I understand the concerns you might have and the confusion we have caused. But
please do not forget that Open in Open Source has a meaning. So I am not sure
that all the comments I read here are in accordance with the idea of it. So
before you just say "No" please think about

- If alternative solutions, competitive development is by itself a bad thing
- alternatives means that a customer can choose
- alternatives allow us in an open environment to pick the best from what you
have and what we have
- implemented alternatives are the best way to judge what the best solution is
(for a certain task)

All I am saying is just be open....

Jens