Most of Apache Infrastructure is based on shared resources, and our build
environments are no exception.   We currently provide both jenkins and buildbot
based build systems, and the slaves naturally run jobs for several projects.

We provide access to Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, OSX, and a few flavors of Windows.

With OO I could see a situation where having dedicated resources for some/all
of the OS's would make sense.  The ASF doesn't generally accept targetted
donations
and Infrastructure is long past the days of relying on hardware donations to
survive.  We currently have a few machines in the queue that we might be able
to purpose as OO build slaves, but if we need more I'm sure the board won't mind
approving a budget increase for us to do so.

In short, just tell us what you think you need resource-wise, and we'll work
with you to sort out the details.  The Infrastructure Team is reachable at
infrastructure@a.o, but I'm considering mentoring this podling to help bridge
any gaps.

HTH