On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Most of Apache Infrastructure is based on shared resources, and our build
> environments are no exception.   We currently provide both jenkins and
> buildbot
> based build systems, and the slaves naturally run jobs for several
> projects.

While that used to be true, the Subversion project has dedicated buildbot
slaves running in a dedicated virtual machines, or machines set up but svn
folks. Once builds are taking too long to finish - thereby blocking other
builds from other projects - it doesn't make sense anymore to share slaves.

Also as for OOo a lot of libraries need to be installed to get it to build,
it'll be much easier (well, less difficult) to keep it separated from the
other projects.

Lieven

We provide access to Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, OSX, and a few flavors of