The proposal on the wiki page has already listed five initial committers.

And I think we can let the initial committers reply here to confirm that
they will be active, at least in the early time in the incubator, before we
elect new PPMC members.

Does this solve your concerns? Thanks Dave.

Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net>于2019年12月2日 周一01:38写道: