I repeat:
 http://theserverside.com/home/thread.jsp?thread_id=22337#101159

Geir, are you supporting his actions, the ethics in here, denying what that developer is saying, ie: that is not his code? I know my code when I see it. What part are you supporting, all of it?

-Stein is the one that railroaded this project on the lists, a chairman. It is easy to trace messages that lead us to this.
-Durign his "rule", ASF brand was embarased. What does it mean, ASF developer now?
-Using ASF funds for this is a shame and a waste.

I woud like for my profession to be ethical, the people that steal should not be in here amongs us, but where other people that steal are. What if a consultant you hire steals?

He can resign and get some nice "award"or, be voted out, together with other people the think stealing is OK. ASF money/resources is better spent putting people in Jail that do this to any other OSS project, and making sure they can't ever work in this industry.

Like lets say in China, they get the Coca-Cola recepie, and then they start selling Red-Cola... but it tastes the same beacuse it has the same recepie? Is this OK? You are not going to say, well lets see what they can legaly prove and what the lawyers say and then lets some time pass.

Ethics!

No need to go find montivation that got us here, let's just go back to before Geroniomo. Time in Las Vegas can be better spent. No need to play games.

.V

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

(and I call on Greg Stein to stay put...)

.V