So noone has tried XML differencing, huh?

Christopher R Newman wrote:
I would probably prefer Perl since I actually know it.  But I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on specific programs/modules to use for XML differencing.    Does anybody have experience with this?

Chris

jinwen lu wrote:
Use Perl?
I think Perl could be a good choice speed wise.

jinwen
--- Christopher R Newman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Curious if anyone has any experience with XML differencing, especially
on an Apache server.  I've been looking at the Perl modules like
XML::SemanticDiff, XML::Diff, and XML::DifferenceMarkup, but they all
seem to have some slight limitations.  I just realized it might be
might be possible for me to set up a Java servlet to run some of the
Java-based XML differencing programs, but from what I've read so far
many of them seem to be even worse off (slower, eat more memory, etc.).
What would you all suggest I use and why?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Chris Newman       Alcatel USA          Work:(919)850-5586
Software Engineer  2301 Sugar Bush Rd.  Fax:(919)850-6160
Test Automation    Raleigh, NC 27601    [EMAIL PROTECTED]