Christopher R Newman wrote:
Sorry, I'm new to this so I'm not exactly sure what wiki page this would go on. I did find the ASF wiki pages and there is an 'XML Federation' section, but all are for specific projects. I guess you were hinting I create one? Didn't see how to do that.

Some folks on XML PMC should either know or be able to create a wiki for themselves [1] - and they should all be here on this list.

But if you told me where to put it, I'd be glad to share it. I know I had a heck of a time finding this stuff through Google.

... but till there is no XML project wiki yet, feel free to dump content to the Xindice wiki [2] - nobody will object. Just go to [3] and click "create new empty page" (and you should create username / password if you don't have one yet). Once you save it, add a link to the bottom of the links page [4].

Thanks, Vadim

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToMakeWikiAdminRequests
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/XMLDiff