Sorry, I'm new to this so I'm not exactly sure what wiki page this would go on. I did find the ASF wiki pages and there is an 'XML Federation' section, but all are for specific projects. I guess you were hinting I create one? Didn't see how to do that. But if you told me where to put it, I'd be glad to share it. I know I had a heck of a time finding this stuff through Google.

Chris

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Christopher R Newman wrote:

Oops, forgot to add my list of XML differencing apps:

<snip/>

Comments? Let me know!

Chris, this seems like good wiki material. Hm... XML project has no own wiki yet...

Vadim