Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 09:00 -0400, Chris Gianelloni wrote:

[snip]

> Anyway, I really am starting to like the DVD available via the store
> idea more and more, as it only means Release Engineering needs to do a
> little extra work, and it requires no extra work for our mirrors or
> Infrastructure team.

I like this idea as well, especially since it means less work. You
mentioned in a previous mail charging only what it cost us to make. If
it's decided to go with this idea I think we should mark it up a little,
even if it's only a dollar or two. People actually don't mind paying a
little if it's going to go towards helping Gentoo. We get tons of
threads asking about donating in the forums so this would be a good way
to help with that (even if the DVD isn't purchased very often).

--Curtis