People reporting bugs often get annoyed when their bug is marked
INVALID; especially when they're relatively new to the Gentoo
Experience.  We've all seen it many times, I'm sure.

Arguably no bug is invalid in the normal sense - if someone raises an
issue, they have an issue, regardless what we think of it.  To that end
I'd like to propose bugzilla be reconfigured to use the phrase
"NOCHANGE" instead of "INVALID".  NOCHANGE would indicate that whatever
the original issue, no change is needed on our part to resolve the
issue.

Any reasons why this would be a bad idea?

--
Kevin F. Quinn