On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:32:37 -0700, Joshua Saddler <nightmo...@gentoo.org>
wrote:
>> > But everyone else in Gentoo does, so . . .
>>
>> Some Gentoo developers/users, who aren't Python maintainers, said that
>> they didn't object to have Python 3 installed.
>
> They're in the minority, judging by the replies in this thread.

I hate to get into the mix of this, but I suggest researching on "vocal
minority" and/or "silent majority" - the most vocal ones on this thread are
the minority of the population. I'm not attacking anyone, mind you.

I haven't expressed anything on this thread but I'm ok with marking it
stable and having concerned users mask it. The stages might get kinda funky
with both python-2 and 3 on them, but..if they are not BROKEN, I don't
care.

-Jeremy