Hi Vadim,

On 15 June 2013 09:39, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov <m...@mva.name> wrote:
>                 # Make sure that file exists
>                 [[ -f "./$i" ]] && (
>                         local type=$(file -b ${i})
>                         case ${type} in
>                                 data)
>                                         tar -xJf "./$i"
>                                         ;;
>                                 gzip*)
>                                         tar -xzf "./$i"
>                                         ;;
>                         esac
>                 ) || die "Failed to unpack $i"
>         done
> }

I have a couple of questions. Why sub-shell here? My understanding is
that first you need to make sure the
file exists and then unpack it. Also || die does not work in subshells.

http://devmanual.gentoo.org/ebuild-writing/error-handling/index.html

> 2) It'd be also nice to detect mojo installers (most of the time,
> they're "*-bin" or "*Installer" ELF32 sfx-archives) and pass them to
> unpack_zip by default.
> Unfortunately, I've no free time ATM, but if it is needed, I can write
> prototype for Mojo unpacking.

We can only merge what you show us for review :)

--
Regards,
Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer