Sven Vermeulen schrieb:
> On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 10:41:05AM +0200, Marc Blumentritt wrote:
 > Those are very good topics; it shouldn't be too difficult to find
adequate
> answers and add them to the repository.

I have one more, but I have not looked into it myself (with other words
I have not googled/checked Guides, Wiki, Forums): mounting volumes and
CDs/DVDs as user. I always stumble over this and then have to look for
the answer. Also some nice informations about usefull mount options
would be great.

>> Just a thought: Some guides like the gcc upgrade guide are "quick
>> solutions" to "specific problems". I think this fits quite good for the
>> kbase, so perhaps all guides like this should be moved/transformed to
>> the kbase?
>
> On the contrary; when topics tend to grow, it might be a good sign to turn
> them into guides. Likewise, whenever a guide exists that covers some topic,
> the topic in the kbase should point to the guide.
>
> Guides are more managed (documentation-wise) than kbase articles (the entire
> GDP crew looks after them); they are also translated into several other
> languages.

In light of this you are absolutly right.

Cheers
Marc