Begin forwarded message:
Subject: [gentoo-core] 2005 (sub-)project goals reminder

Since nobody bit on this (what the hell happened to our Gentoo for Mac OS X lead?), Lina and I will have a hack at it (we're sending this jointly).

* baselayout virtual satisfied
* coreutils virtual satisfied
* separation of keywords, or some other mechanism to determine the difference between darwin and macos ebuilds
* manage the perl mess
* manage the python mess

Unless anyone says otherwise, we will be posting this to gentoo-dev in one week.

pvdabeel: How is pathspec looking? Last I talked to you, you said that February 30th is your approximate release date. Are you on schedule with that? Can we add 'pathspec' to the list above?

--
Hasan Khalil
Ebuild/Porting Co-Lead

PGP Key: 0x707B8F18 on pgp.mit.edu