dan blum wrote:
Dale,

Thanks for following up. HOw do you start a new thread?

It is slightly annoying when you change a setting and reverts back to the original; the
whole (computer) system should be more user friendly. Either way, it is good that there
is an "easy" fix, which I will do.

I will have much more complex issues to discuss shortly.

Thanks.

You started a new thread with this one. ;-) It really depends on your email program. Mine, I can just chose to compose a new message and type in the email address. I can also right click on the email address, usually from another message, and then select 'Compose New Mail' to and it starts a shiney new thread. Tell us what you are using and I'm sure someone here uses it and can tell you more specifics on how to start a new thread.

Questions about your setup. Do you dual boot windows? Do you dual boot another OS, even Linux? Is Linux the only OS you have installed? I only have one OS that I boot here so my settings will be different from yours if you dual boot something else. We need more info first tho. Also, can you give a little info about how the clock is set in your BIOS? This is really needed if you are dual booting.

Dale

:-)  :-)