On Sun, 23 May 2010 18:16:53 +0300
Arttu V. wrote:

> On 5/23/10, David Relson <rel...@osagesoftware.com> wrote:
> > Hi Arttu,
> >
> > The portage tree is fine, AFAICT.  emerge finds the ebuild, but
> > the emerge fails.  Removing "--jobs 4" doesn't change the result.
>
> Ok, then that could be discarded as just some wild speculation.
>
> Next idea, how about just marking a single arch:
>
> > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 x86"

Wonder how that got there?  I must have been in a creative mood
when I did that.

The extra arch has been removed, but didn't help matters ...

> I don't know if the java ebuilds, eclasses and wrapper-scripts are
> wise enough to figure out the correct dependencies with such keywords.
> I could imagine some part might figure out the arch as x86, but then
> your system vm would be set to the x86_64 vm, i.e., no x86 system vm
> set ... (again, just some more wild speculation ;) )

Have started "emerge -auNDtqv world".  Emerge has found a bunch of
packages to downgrade, including several java related ones.  I'll
report back later (after a family picnic this afternoon).

Regards,

David