On 20. 1. 2011 7:49, Matthias Fechner wrote:

And take a camera is absolutely impossible, from grub to kernel panic it
takes around 1 second, that is faster then the display to switch the to
the correct output mode.

Remember, nothing is impossible! "Impossible" only takes
two more days of effort, compared to "possible"...

I had a movie-camera in mind of course (or photo-camera with
ability to record movies). You turn it on, point on screen,
start recording, and after that turn computer on. If it can
record at least 20fps (my cheap digi-camera can make 60fps),
it would capture all messages. They would be a little unsharp,
but still clear enough to read them.

Jarry