Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
On 05/11/2011 02:50 AM, Dale wrote:
[...]
What do you know, I upgraded and it worked. Now if I can just get rid of
this Nepomuk thingy that pops up a bit after I login to KDE.

You disable that in System Settings. There's an icon for it there. Or, you build KDE with "-semantic-desktop" in your make.conf, which builds KDE without it.

This is odd. I thought I turned that off before but figured maybe a config update turned it back on. I just checked, it is turned off. That thing just won't die. lol

I do have the USE flag enabled. I read somewhere that turning the flag off gets rid of a lot of stuff, some that I use on occasion. Has that changed? We all know the USE flag descriptions don't always shed much light on the real use of it. ;-)

Maybe it will give up one day and just go away.

Dale

:-)  :-)