Michael Orlitzky wrote:
On 10/06/2011 04:20 AM, Jonas de Buhr wrote:
most of the "oh it's so weird"-whining often comes from just not being
used to it. flip your door lock upside down - you'll hate it with
passion for a week and then you won't even notice. flip it again and
the process will repeat.

But if someone else snuck into your house and flipped your locks every week?

This one change won't be catastrophic, but I will probably spend a good
eight hours researching, testing, implementing, and documenting it. In
the end, *if everything goes according to plan*, stuff will work exactly
how it does now.

If Grub were the only package to do this -- fine, whatever. But next
week it will be something else. I don't know what my point is, but it
feels good to bitch about it.

This is how I feel about the initramfs thingy and /usr and /var. What is next? I am pretty sure it will be something tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)