Colleen Beamer wrote:
I use amarok, but not for playing CD's.  I use it as a jukebox ... yes,
I know KDE offers juk, but I like amarok better.  Amarok is great for
that purpose.

Be kind to those deers, Dale.  It's getting close to winter and they're
hungry!  :-)

Colleen

I guess if I had a bunch of music then I would see the need but I only have a few CDs. When they started suing Grandma and little kids, I stopped buying and canceled my membership. I'm thinking about starting again tho. Maybe. Youtube works pretty well tho.

If those deer ain't careful, they will be the ones getting eat. I like cows, pigs and chickens but deer will fit in the skillet too. :/

Dale

:-)  :-)