On 12/05/2011 07:45 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:

 > I've looked up each of those parameters and they sound fine to me.
 > How long have you been running them?  Have you been notified of any
 > mistakenly rejected mail?  It's very important my server doesn't miss
 > any mail, even if it means dealing with more spam.

Similar situation with me. Because my company is in the financial
sector, false negatives are much more preferred than false positives.

I have never had a false positive report that I traced back to one of the postscreen deep protocol tests.

That being said, they've only been in place for ~4 months.