>>  > I've looked up each of those parameters and they sound fine to me.
>>  > How long have you been running them?  Have you been notified of any
>>  > mistakenly rejected mail?  It's very important my server doesn't miss
>>  > any mail, even if it means dealing with more spam.
>>  >
>>
>> Similar situation with me. Because my company is in the financial
>> sector, false negatives are much more preferred than false positives.
>>

> I have never had a false positive report that I traced back to one of the
> postscreen deep protocol tests.
>
> That being said, they've only been in place for ~4 months.

What about trouble with the DNSBL lists?  I know when I changed my IP
address I had to work to get the new one removed from a few blacklists
it had previously been placed on.  I wasn't sending spam, but my
messages would have been blocked under that config if I hadn't done
the work to get the IP off the lists.

- Grant