On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 07:21:12PM -0600, Dale wrote:

> > I am truly surprised that Gentoo, and more GNU/Linux and *BSD sites did not
> > join in the 'blackout'.  The only one I saw that did was opensuse.org .
> > […]

> I bypassed the wiki black out.  I used adblock to disable the part that
> blacks everything out.

Actually, that could have been one of their points -- it is very easy to
circumvent*.

Thanks to the blessings of NoScript, I surf with JS mostly disabled, so I
wouldn’t have seen it either.  However, it is specifically stated on the Wiki
page that tells about the blackout) -- they kept a loophole open for
“emergencies” (whatever those are).

* As far as I heard about those laws (which isn’t as much as I [cs]hould have),
  they intent to do more than the simple DNS censoring from which our European
  politicians are getting their wet dreams.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

Bank -- an institution where you can borrow money
for the proof that you don’t need it.