On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:06:23 -0400, David Abbott wrote:

> Each one you get you will need to add to your package.keywords file.
> This is what I would have to do;
> echo "x11-wm/mutter" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords/gnome3

emerge autounmask and use it to write all the packages you need to your
keywords file. You'll have to read the man page for the syntax, I haven't
used it for quite a while as portage 2.2 has this built in.

--
Neil Bothwick

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is
half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.