On Mar 14, 2012 11:19 PM, "Mike Edenfield" <kut...@kutulu.org> wrote:

> [...]

This email [1] (and the correction email right afterwards) should give some
much-needed perspective on why we're driving full-speed toward an
overturned manure truck (which some of us, e.g., Walter and me, are
desperately pulling at the handbrakes).

[1] http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2011-September/076713.html

Rgds,