On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Alecks Gates <aleck...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:31 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann
> <volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 23:57:26 schrieb Pandu Poluan:
>>> Just in case anyone missed it:
>>>
>>> https://plus.google.com/102150693225130002912/posts/UkoAaLDpF4I
>>>
>>> Rgds,
>>
>> reeading that and this thread:
>>
>> as a kde user it is refreshing to see that gnome3 is worse than KDE 4.0
>>
>> I hope all those arrogant gnome users who could not shut up back then are
>> covering in some corner and crying in mental pain and humiliation.
>>
>> --
>> #163933
>>

> I must be really special since I'm completely productive and happy
> with Gnome 3 . . . .

Haven't you heard? Those of us who like GNOME 3 are nothing but
fanbois. Sorry to break the news to you; I didn't know either, and it
was also a shock to me.

I'm trying to live now a regular life knowing that I'm just a fanboi,
but I suppose it's hard, since we obviously don't know what the hell
are we doing if we like such a gigantic mess like GNOME 3 is.

(I *really* think I should not  have the need to said this, but just
to cover all the bases: All of the above is sarcasm.)

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México