On 17/06/12 22:12, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Alecks Gates <aleck...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:31 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann
<volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 23:57:26 schrieb Pandu Poluan:
Just in case anyone missed it:

https://plus.google.com/102150693225130002912/posts/UkoAaLDpF4I

Rgds,

reeading that and this thread:

as a kde user it is refreshing to see that gnome3 is worse than KDE 4.0

I hope all those arrogant gnome users who could not shut up back then are
covering in some corner and crying in mental pain and humiliation.

--
#163933

I must be really special since I'm completely productive and happy
with Gnome 3 . . . .

Haven't you heard? Those of us who like GNOME 3 are nothing but
fanbois. Sorry to break the news to you; I didn't know either, and it
was also a shock to me.

I'm trying to live now a regular life knowing that I'm just a fanboi,
but I suppose it's hard, since we obviously don't know what the hell
are we doing if we like such a gigantic mess like GNOME 3 is.

(I *really* think I should not  have the need to said this, but just
to cover all the bases: All of the above is sarcasm.)

Regards.

People using Gnome don't need to get upset because a website posts a review where KDE wins, or a high-profile community member like Torvalds bashes it.

Gnome sucks. It sucks really, really bad. But this is only the opinion of the one writing that statement.

Like fortune cookie told me when I logged in today:

  Opinions are like assholes -- everyone's got one, but
  nobody wants to look at the other guy's.

                -- Hal Hickman