Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:

> I have a Brother MFC-7460DN network laser AIO. Both printing and scanning
> work fine, using modified ebuilds from b.g.o. Duplex printing also works
> as expected.

OK, well, I cannot find any other printer close to the price/feature list,
as I really need 11x17 (ledger size paper) to print drawings, schematics
and 1/4 scale cad files (22" x 34") is the common autocad files I have
to create; 11x17 is 1/4 that size and they fold up nicely into a
standard 8.5x11 report.

If I get in trouble with this hack, I'll drop you a line......
If you run across a wiki basically outlining the process,
let me know.

James