Greetings;

When I try to run pixie I get the following result:

Wed Aug 31 06:23:19
~
 skippi $  pixie
pixie: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libdpstk.so.0: undefined symbol:
DPSDefaultErrorProc

I tried to re-emerge pixie in order to see if that gave me any useful
error messages.  It emerged quite happily, no problem.

I did a linux google search for this error message and found nothing at
all, which strikes me as odd . . .
Also checked the bug reports for anything on pixie and found nothing.

I guessing (and guessing I am) the problem isn't with pixie, but with
one of the libraries it needs.  Is the thing to do find out which
package libdpstk.so.0 is a part of and try to re-emerge that package?

Any suggestions?  Much thanks.
Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm