:-)

While we're on the welcome stage, you should be introduced to some of
the regulars around here:

I'm the snarky old git with the weird sense of humour that often morphs
into biting sarcasm.

Neil Bothwick is the eccentric English gent who can get across a whole
paragraph in two words. He also has a crystal ball in his fortune sig.

Dale is the best User Acceptance Tester in the whole universe. Dale
finds bugs that cannot possibly exist (the ones who's very existence
violates Quantum Mechanics). Anf yet, he finds them.

Volker is the voice of unreasonable reason. If you say something stupid,
he will let you know. He is usually right.

Bruce is the voice of reasonable reason, he must have picked it up in
China those 10 years he was there. He too is usually right.

Michael Mol is our resident expert on correctness, who will gladly
explain at length how any workaround you ever dream up is an abomination
and should not be suffered to live. In a strange quirk of reality, he
too is usually right.

Canek has found a voice as the Gnome3/systemd/udev evangelist. Take any
new piece of software that irks us old farts, and Canek is sure to run
it, find it to be good, and tell you all about it.

James is our embedded guy. No-one knows exactly what James does, but it
involves teeny weeny systems with less RAM than your wristwatch, and
somehow Gentoo runs on it. I think it's $MAGIC, he will say it is
$SCIENCE, I won't argue.

Grant is our entrepeneur, forever tweaking code to do stuff that none of
us comprehend. Grant speaks a foreign language, I believe it is called
"Business". The rest of us speak a different language called
"Technical". And yet somehow we communicate. It's weird.

Mark is the money guy, he does trades. On Gentoo. All trading software
is Windows only, so Mark learned $MAGIC. He hasn't been around for a
while, maybe he'll see this and say hello <wave>

There are many more regulars. Those are just the few I know well enough
to mention them without getting ripped a new one :-)

Cheers,