2013/8/18 东方巽雷 <dongfangxun...@gmail.com>:
> I download LibreOffice_4.1.0_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz from
> https://www.libreoffice.org/download/ and extract all the deb files.My
> desktop is KDE,but libreoffice only uses gtk+ theme.
> How should I find out the problem?

Oh... upon further reading of your question it seems we're all misled
by your description.

Your real question is "Why a GTK application won't pick up KDE's theme
settings", and the answer is it simply doesn't know about Qt in the
first place. I downloaded the archive you used and ldd'd all the
libraries, none seems to depend on Qt. Gentoo's libreoffice-bin
packages are build by Gentoo developers (I remember a blog post
explaining this), so they're different from the upstream provided
ones. I haven't used them, so I can't say if they would help, but it's
certain that the official builds does NOT support Qt widgets.

Solution: Install oxygen-gtk for Oxygen-looking GTK2 widgets.