On 22.08.2013 22:49, Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
On 08/22/2013 09:27 PM, Yuri K. Shatroff wrote:
I think this could be reported to the maintainer of the xfce4 plugin.
The maintainer field for the xfce4-sensors plugin seems to be undefined:

box0=; equery meta xfce4-sensors-plugin-1.2.5|grep -i maintainer
Maintainer:  None specified

Who would you recommend contacting about my original post?

Thanks.

As I figured in the package's changelog, some work on it is being done by Samuli Suominen <ssuomi...@gentoo.org>. He is also on this list, so I guess he could get involved as soon as he reads the list.

--
Best wishes,
Yuri K. Shatroff