Am 17.03.2014 19:30, schrieb J. Roeleveld:

> I know. It usually comes at the least convenient moment.
>
> I do think it's the customers' fault for not keeping up with normal
> maintenance schedules. Most companies write off hardware after 3-4
> years.

The support contract with the supplier ended in 2011 ... you know ...

But OK, I wanted them to "do KVM" anyway. I just have to invest this
evening ... in a way.

I am right before installing Qemu and configuring the network bridge etc
... the vmdks are already converted. Maybe it doesn't take that long.