On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Сергей <protsero...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have looked at dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r4 and
> dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r5 ebuilds and compared them.
> dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r5 has PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" (r4 had no
> PYTHON_TARGETS) and now python-updater doesn't rebuild libgamin. Seems
> like now everything is ok and it was only a portage bug.

It is actually a bug with python-updater. However, we have no plans to
fix it; instead, the problem will be resolved once all python-based
ebuilds are migrated to python-r1.eclass and therefore utilize
PYTHON_TARGETS.

At that point, python-updater will become obsolete and you will no
longer need to run it.