On Thu 14 Aug 2014 11:57:53 AM EDT, Сергей wrote:
> I have looked at dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r4 and
> dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r5 ebuilds and compared them.
> dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r5 has PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" (r4 had no
> PYTHON_TARGETS) and now python-updater doesn't rebuild libgamin. Seems
> like now everything is ok and it was only a portage bug.

I've actually never run python-updater before; now running it twice it
tries to rebuild dev-libs/stfl both times. I checked the ebuild;
there's no PYTHON_TARGETS at all (and 0.22-r1 is the only ebuild in my
local tree right now), but the error is

    * Checking dev-libs/stfl-0.22-r1:0
    *   Adding to list: dev-libs/stfl:0
    *     check: PYTHON_ABIS [ Previous Python ABIs: , new Python ABIs:
2.7 3.3 ]

Not sure if this is a bug or not (and personally I don't really care,
not gonna run python-updater until stuff breaks like crazy), but for
any developers out there it might be important to take note? I can
attach any relevant logs if necessary.

Alec