On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 11:58:36PM +0430, behrouz khosravi wrote:
> Hi. I just accidentally removed the /usr folder!
> And I am sure the /usr/bin and several other folders are gone!
> Should I go for a complete re-install or there is any other solution?
>  Thanks and I hope that I wont find that blade that I am looking for!

You should be able to get away with an emerge @system @world -evDN instead of
a complete re-install.
You should first get a copy of a minimal working /usr though (like from
a stage3 tarball), otherwise you will run into errors as /usr/bin is where
python and other stuff resides that you'll need for installation.

WKR
Hinnerk