On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 02:03:48PM +0300, Andrew Savchenko wrote:

> I gave up on chromium starting from chromium-36, where they dropped
> pre-SSE2 x86 support (and I use such system: Athlon-XP). I tried to
> re-add this stuff with partial success (works, but still SIGILLs
> sometimes) and it's very hard to clean all pieces. Looks like
> they're slowly abandoning x86 and older hardware at all.

Actually, I can't say that I'm too much of a fan of chromium either.
I'm more than happy using vimb, sometimes also midori and firefox.
Chromium mostly only sits here as a last resort when some site doesn't
seem to work right in one of the other browsers (which, fortunatly,
only happens with a frequency that is rapidly approaching "never"). So
the fact that I don't care about chromium too much, with the added
fact that my main machine is a lower-range laptop and takes quite a
while to build chromium, is also the reason why I can't be bothered
right now to re-build in order to try out various things or otherwise
try to collect debugging information. That's why I thought I'd ask if
I'm the only one seeing this. It's entirely possible that I'll
eventually decide to just unmerge chromium completely, as I haven't
really had a *real* reason to use it in quite a long time. ;-)

Greetings,
Nils