On Thursday, April 28, 2016 04:26:31 AM J. Roeleveld wrote:
> On April 28, 2016 12:48:36 AM GMT+02:00, "Max R.D. Parmer"
<m...@trystero.is> wrote:

> >client has

> >install another

> >blog post.
> >
> >> I really want to read this.
> >>
> >> Stroller.
> >
> >I would also be interested (if it helps to know you'd have an
> >audience).
> >
> >I've been looking at freeswitch and asterisk for an OSTN
> >implementation.
> >At a glance, freeswitch seemed like it might be the better design (but
> >surely experience tells the real story). I'll give kamailio a look now
> >too.
> >
> >--
> >0x7D964D3361142ACF
>
> Same here. Would love to read this.
>
> I ended up getting an appliance, rather than building it myself due to time
> and cost constraints.
>
> But for a different location I am thinking of doing it myself. And from the
> description, Freeswitch sounds nice.

Bah. So you guys aren't going to let me get away with trash-talking without
some accountability of details. OK. I'll let you know when I've written up
something; I've already emailed one person a handful of my complaints in
bullet form. But that'd need to get more properly fleshed out before I drop it
somewhere more archival in nature.

--
:wq