On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 3:48 AM, Jorge Almeida <jjalme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 02:26:05 -0500, Tom H wrote:
>>>
>>> It's the best thing that the systemd developers have produced!
>>
>> Except they didn't produce it. They assimilated gummiboot, which I was
>> already using, into the systemd collective!
>
> Wasn't gummiboot the brain child of a certain systemd developer who
> got kicked off the kernel due to attitude issues?

AFAICT, Kay's last kernel submission was one year before Linus had
"that" rant about merging his code.

I'd also have been surprised if Kay had submitted something a few
months later and Linus had rejected it ; especially since Linus gave
himself an out by saying something like "until his attitude changes"
or something along these lines.