I have a less-two-old N3700 CPU on a Asrock N3700-ITX board that (was)is
perfect for my NAS, but without pcid instruction that mitigates the last
pti patches slowdown.
Asrock said nothing about the microcode/bios update and I asked for
warranty return because I consider a factory defect but I think that I will
fight with the seller.
BTW, the European Community Law requires at least 2 years of warranty
coverage on factory defects... Proud to be European.

ciao

luigi

--
Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini