On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 05:21:16PM -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
> 190427 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 11:28:05AM -0500, Dale wrote:
> >> I was printing a multi-page recipe and the first page came out,
> >> then it pulled it back in and I was like, what ?
> >> Then it came out again, printed on both sides.
> > What’s the problem with first printing all odd pages,
> > then re-inserting the sheets into the tray and printing all even pages ?
> > Granted, it is a manual hassle,
> > but that’s how I did it for all these years with my olde HP.
>
> You have to have a  100 %  reliable paper feed :
> if it ever feeds  2  sheets at once, everything thereafter is ruined.

Now that you mention it, I did have issues with that. My solution: I held
the sheets with my hand and only ever let it pull in one at a time. The
biggest documents I printed were musical scores of less than 20 pages, so it
was manageable.

--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Someone who crawls cannot stumble.