On Tuesday, 3 March 2020 10:29:39 GMT n952162 wrote:

> Well, I can change it.  It's just that the next time I start firefox, I
> have the old values back (and Amazon is pinned, again).

Hmm ... interesting ... when I go to Top Sites on a new tab and click on the
top right of a site at the Open Menu roundel, I can select to "x Dissmiss" a
site stored there and it's gone, unless/until I revisit it a few times.

I am not sure how this works if a site is in your Bookmarks and you have not
cleared your History for a while.