On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 1:15 AM Caveman Al Toraboran
<toraboracave...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> hi - recently i heard some guys were suffering in
> this list from keepassxc, which reminded me of my
> my own.  so i finally decided to put an end to
> this in 404 lines of py code:
>
>     https://github.com/Al-Caveman/nsapass

Probably won't win an obfuscated python contest, but I was amused.

I'll just go ahead and add in that the NSA really should just offer a
data backup service super-cheap.  Chances are they already have a copy
of most of our data, so why not offer a service to allow us to get it
back from them if we lose it?

US residents are basically already paying (through taxes) for a
service to backup all their data.  Why not close the loop and actually
get some personal benefit from having that data returned to them when
they end up needing it?

Since we're generously paying to back up everybody else's data as well
around the world, I guess we could sell the restoration service as a
revenue generator outside the US.

--
Rich