On 17 July 2020 07:15:01 CEST, Caveman Al Toraboran
<toraboracave...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>hi - recently i heard some guys were suffering in
>this list from keepassxc, which reminded me of my
>my own.  so i finally decided to put an end to
>this in 404 lines of py code:
>
>    https://github.com/Al-Caveman/nsapass
>
>hth.
>
>rgrds,
>cm.

Looks nice. Except for:
I like having a GUI where I can easily access the different account details.
Does it use Keepass databases? Or something you designed yourself?
Can it work with password database files that are stored on a central server
without having to change the code?
A password database with NSA in the name does not inspire confidence.

--
Joost