On 18/12/2022 15:12, Dale wrote:
I can't figure out why it is so slow tho.  The NAS rig is a 4 core CPU and 8GBs of memory.  It should have enough horsepower under the hood. Maybe it is something I'm not aware of.  It is a older rig so maybe it isn't SATA's fastest version, maybe even the original or something.  I can't find anything in lspci or dmesg so not real sure where to look on BSD.

What's the path between systems? Are they both plugged into the same gigabit router? Have you got a switch or something in there? I've heard pretty bad things about switches and lowest common denominator and messing up your speeds ...

Cheers,
Wol