On a previous computer, I had an Alien ATX case.  The one drawback with
that case was only one drive slot for a DVD drive.  I prefer computer
cases with a few more than that so internal drive sleds can be installed.
When onboard cards break, if you have spare pci slots available and spare
cash you can replace those broken onboard cards with alternatives if you
can redirect the motherboards to use your replacement cards.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.