On 11/7/05, Holly Bostick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Qian Qiao schreef:
> > Omg, you have emerge --deep --newuse --update world as a *cron* job?
> >

> .... and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, comes a
> depclean....
>
> .... every night.
>
> Ciaran said it best:
>
> > I really hope you don't want your system to carry on working...

Wonder how he survivied that apache layout upgrade, :P

Anyways, the mysql ebuild was nice, you have to set STRAIGHT_UPGRADE=1
in order to do emerge --update mysql.

But for Jarry, he probably need 2 variables:
BRAVE_YET_DUMB=1
I_WILL_NOT_BLAME_THE_DEVS_IF_MY_SYSTEM_GETS_BORKED=1

-- Joe

Those who can count, and those who can't.