Hello,

Jffnms is masked. However I am able to install it on an intel portable
by adding this line to the /etc/portage/package.keywords
net-analyzer/jffnms             ~x86

This is pretty must standard approach.

However, on a gentoo system that I manually hacked a jffnms installation
on on a very early (experimental) ebuild does not even show jffnms
as a masked package. It intalled configuration file is /etc/jffnms, but
I delete that dir and contents. Still I cannot install the jffnms
masked package on this one system. Everyother system can install jffnms
with the aforementioned line added to package.keywords.

Any ideas how to track this down? Should I just copy over the ebuild manually
to /usr/portage/distfiles ?

Ideas?

James