Hi,

According to http://www.kde.org/announcements/visualguide-3.5.php :

"SuperKaramba, a tool that allows you to easily create interactive
eye-candy on the desktop, is now included in KDE. Using SuperKaramba
you can quickly add functionality such as weather and news updates,
system monitors and alternatives to the existing functions of Kicker.
New applets can be easily downloaded using the KHotNewStuff
functionality."

enjoy :-)