Dale schreef:
> On Wednesday 18 January 2006 07:43, Dale wrote:
>
>> Well, Mozilla won't even open now.
>

> Well, you can add the binary version of Mozilla to the "Do Not Open"
> list.  It didn't work either.

Does anybody know if using the "ipv6" flag when you don't actually have
ipv6 available (from your ISP) might do something like this? Istr that I
had a lot of difficulties with Internet applications when I first
installed (because ipv6 is enabled by default) until I disabled it.

I'm really out of other ideas, since I can only imagine that this is a
Mozilla issue, and I can't imagine any issue that might have been caused
by a bad install (and which could be fixed by a reinstall) that would
not affect other such applications (so I have no idea what could
possibly be wrong).

Holly